Thursday, June 18, 2020

My Pantry is Racist!

Gasp! I just realized that I have some Uncle Ben rice in my pantry. What shall I do?? What if my person-of-color friends see that? Whatever will they think? 

I had some Quaker oatmeal on the shelf with a -- horrors! -- old White hippie (must be a hippie 'cause he had long hair, or maybe he was in a 70s metal band from the future and traveled back in time like Marty and Doc) on it until I found out that Quaker may use Roundup on their oatmeal before harvest, so I've switched out for Bob's Red Mill Organic. Oh crap, another White guy! 

Good thing I make awesome fried chicken so we don't have to worry about supporting other old White guy-founded businesses like the Colonel, Popeye, Church's, Chicken Express, Raising Cane's, or Chick-fil-A. If you only knew how wicked these guys are! The devil hiding behind stereotypes -- I mean, a nice old grampa in a white suit; a sailor (fictional, yes, I know) who can beat up bullies just by eating his greens and doesn't use caca words (a sailor with a civil tongue, truly, fictional); a White, all-American, Texas-bred husband and wife team; a man and his dog; and the last company on earth that stays closed on Sunday. Trust me, folks, these people are real terrorists. Not kidding on this one -- they ALL put poison in their chicken. MSG will make you FAT, ANGRY, DEPRESSED, VIOLENT. Sounds kind of like the Antifa official food. 

I don't have any Little Debbie junk food setting around, but I did buy a Star Crunch to do a copycat recipe. Where's BLM protesting that one? I mean, using a kid, a White kid, to sell Diabetes in a Box to persons-of-color who have lots of diabetes. Shameful! 

Sigh... I guess Orville's popcorn will have to go. We used to eat lots of popcorn around here, but now with so many A-list celebs being outed as perverted child abusers and doing that sickening adrenochrome thing, it's hard to find a decent movie. And let's face it -- "Great British Bake Off" doesn't exactly whet the appetite for American popcorn. Those uppity Brits and their Victoria Sponge Cake! Wait -- wasn't Queen Vicky a White chick? Well, there goes the last vestige of politically safe TV. 

Guess we will have to break out the Monopoly Game. Oh no....an old White banker who tries to bankrupt the world. Holy Seedline of Satan, Batman! Nope, that one's not for me.
Can't eat our fav foods, can't watch TV, can't play board games. Never thought I'd actually be glad to be menopausal.....

No comments: