Sunday, September 25, 2011

Real Churches Save Babies from Abhortion AND Vaccines

The story below is quite personal. I am learning that knowing the truth and sharing the truth with those you would expect to embrace the truth because they call themselves the same thing you call yourself is sometimes a shocking and traumatic experience.

We were attending Corona Evangelical Free Church in Corona, Calif. There was a notice in the bulletin for training to volunteer at the pregnancy counseling center that our church supported. It was a good time in my life, having gotten my Naturopathic Degree and feeling called to help women and children.

From the website of the center:
"...When we talk about reaching women facing unplanned pregnancies,
it’s easy to get nervous and ask, “What would I say to her? How would I connect with her?” The answer is not in what we say, but in simply being available. If we will listen, if we can empathize and share the love of Jesus Christ, the other answers fall into place. If you have a heart to “be there” for a young woman in this situation, call us. Together, we can make a difference in her life. Call the Center to begin training today..."

I signed up and took the training.

The time came for the personal interview. The lady interviewing me was a retired Navy nurse. As she looked over my application, she saw words that made her eyebrows furrow. "I see you are against vaccines."

"Yes, I am. My son just had a bone marrow transplant due to vaccines damaging his immune system."

"You cannot say anything to the ladies about vaccines. We cannot endanger our ministry to abortion."

"Oh? I thought your ministry was to BABIES. It makes no sense to me to save them from the abortionist's knife or scalding saline, just to put them back on Satan's altar once they are born."

"I think this interview is over, " and she closed my file.

"I think so, too."

Sometimes my tongue has a mind of its own. As I got up to leave, I looked at her and said the last word, "Ichabod."

I went to my car, tearful and dazed that a fellow Christian would be so clueless about the dangers of vaccines, and even go so far as to encourage the mothers to have their babies vaccinated. The center had rewards like diapers or clothes they gave out in exchange for completed vaccine records.

That next Sunday, walking the corridor to the sanctuary, the Director of the Counseling Center came out of the men's room. What were the chances? Never one to let a Divine Appointment be wasted, I proceeded to give Mr. R the balance of the words I still had left from the encounter at the Center. One thing I know for sure, that man will look twice before he walks out of a bathroom again.

Just what does it mean, "share the love of Jesus"? Doesn't it mean to do what He said to do? "Deliver them that are carried away unto death, And those that are ready to be slain see that thou hold back." Prov. 24:11 and "Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27.

"...to keep oneself unstained by the world." I can't think of any stain worse than an innocent child's blood, shed by the world of spurious science that slays them with vile cocktails of foreign DNA, aborted fetal lung cells (in at least three vaccines), and poisonous preservatives.

One last thing, that word Ichabod.

It's a word that means, "The glory has departed." The concept means that deception has led someone to do something that seems right, but is done out of a prideful desire for power and possession and a motive to please man instead of God. Churches today, most of them anyway, are non-profit corporations created and owned by the State. The CEO, which some erroneously call "Pastor," must, BY LAW, follow and teach the policies and statutes of the State, not the Word of the Living God. In case you aren't aware, more and more the two conflict and contradict. The true Body of Christ would never push vaccines or flu shots on anyone because it would be anathema to the Law-Word. On the other hand, the 501(c)3 Church Inc. MUST push vaccines as a matter of fealty and a fact of ownership.

It is time for the real Church to realize the ugly truth that pulpit wolves wear wool suits made from the sheep they have feasted upon. If the leadership of your church insists that vaccines are scientifically based and safe and good for you and the community, then run like Hell. For that is exactly what you are running from.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Granny - this post is so anointed. Thank you for sharing your heart, and I am linking it to my vaccine page as well for other parents to see. God bless you, God bless you!!

Darlene

Anonymous said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!

mark raven said...

Wow! Such lovely information that you share it really helps me a lot during my research. Thanks for sharing this post. I will share this wonderful post to culinary schools

Kathryn said...

I laughed out loud. It was too easy to see myself taking the same sort of opportunity to share the facts with someone who should have already known that truth.

It's one thing, too, to know the truth and quite another to find a way to live in it while surrounded by those who desperately cling to the lies they believe are saving them.